Everyone wants to look their best on their special day. Brides choose everything from their dress and accessories to makeup and hairstyle carefully. They schedule sessions to pamper themselves at a salon or spa a couple of days before the ceremony to ensure their skin looks perfect during the wedding.
It’s not surprising that they also want a glowing, golden tan to complete the look. At Veranda Sun Sunshine Studio, we offer a wide range of solutions, from self-tanning lotions to sunbeds.
Why Do Brides Tan?
Tanning gives your skin a beautiful sun-kissed glow, especially if you choose a shade that matches your features perfectly. Brides head towards tanning establishments before their weddings because this process offers several advantages. Here’s a look at some of them:
- Healthy Glow – A tan gives your skin a youthful appearance, especially when it is done correctly. It masks pale, sallow skin and makes you look more energetic. That’s what brides want during their wedding ceremony.
- Complements The Wedding Dress – People with tanned skin carry white or off-white colors well. Your wedding gown will look spectacular if your skin has a healthy golden radiance to it. You will also be able to carry other colors like red, blue, green, or pastels better if you have a tan.
- Great For Makeup – Some colors stand out better if you have tanned skin. Brides can go for traditional bridal makeup or rock bold red lips, and smoky-eye looks easily if they have a tan.
As you can see, there are many reasons why women like to tan before their wedding day. They want to look their best, and tanning helps them achieve that objective.
Best Way to Tan for The Day
The best way to tan for weddings if to book an indoor sunbed, spray tan, or self-tanning lotion at our studio. These methods are quick, convenient, and don’t harm your skin. Here are some reasons why you should consider them:
- Even Tan – A tan only looks good if it is even and natural. You don’t want to see pale patches of skin left behind by clothes you wore during the tanning process. Modern tanning solutions like lotions, standing sunbeds, spray tans, etc., provide an even tan. There will be no dark or light patches to disrupt your overall appearance.
- Natural Glow – Many brides hesitate to get an artificial tan because they don’t want to deal with orange-toned skin. That can happen if you use a wrong tanning color and don’t apply it correctly. Fortunately, tanning technology has advanced considerably over the years and will give you a more natural result.
- Quicker than Natural Tan – You can acquire a natural tan by spending some time lounging in the sun. Unfortunately, this process takes time and can cause severe skin problems. Prolonged exposure to the sun’s UV rays can lead to skin cancer, premature aging, and other such concerns. Brides require a quick, easy, and safe solution that offers an even tan. Our studio offers just that, which is why several women book our bridal package.