Bondi Sands spray tan is the perfect solution to getting an incredible, even tan, no matter the season. Whatever the time of year, you can get a gorgeous Australian bronze glow that will last for weeks.
How to Use Bondi Sands
The Bondi Sands spray tan solution is super easy to use. If you’re unsure, you can watch a video of a professional member of the Bondi Sands team guiding you through the process of utilizing this type of spray tanning.
For an even, streak-free tan, follow the steps below:
- Wash your skin and exfoliate using a mitt. Make sure you dry off your skin completely before applying any solution.
- Grab your Bondi Sands spray tan and shake well.
- Holding the bottle around 30cm away from your skin, lightly spray the tan in an even mist. Apply separately to the hands, elbows, knees, and ankles.
- Leave the tan on for at least one hour before washing off with warm water. If you want a darker tan, you can leave the tanning solution on for up to six hours.
- Gently pat the skin dry, and your tan should be complete!
You can use the Bondi Sands spray tan on any part of your body. It’s super easy to apply, and it’s exactly what you’re going to need for a perfectly tanned complexion all year round.
You can use your hands to apply the solution, but use a mitt if you have one, as this will make it easier to spread the tan on your skin.
If you need more advice on how to apply your spray tan effectively, get in touch with one of our professionals here at Veranda Sun who can guide you through the process.
To get your gorgeous Australian glow, contact Veranda Sun to get your professional Bondi Sands spray tan today.