Airbrushing is one of the most popular tanning methods. It is light-weight, comfortable, quick, and natural. A skilled technician will make sure you have even coverage with no missed spots or dark patches. Airbrush tan application requires a lot of skill and experience, which is why it is a good idea to find a reliable, reputable salon for this purpose.
What’s Included in a Custom Bronzer Package?
If you’re looking for the best indoor tan, consider booking a custom bronzer package. This service goes beyond simple tan application and is designed to highlight the client’s features. Here’s a look at what you can expect from a custom package:
Color Matching – Trained professionals will expertly match the bronzer blend to the client’s skin tone. They’ll make sure the shade complements your features and doesn’t stand out like a sore thumb.
- Careful Application – Airbrushing is an effective tanning solution, but it requires a lot of skill. A technician should have steady hands and keen eyesight to ensure the solution is applied correctly. Most salons train their technicians for months to ensure they know how to apply an even tan.
- Natural Sunkissed Bronze – Reputable salons use the most effective tanning solutions to get the most consistent results. They use tried and tested products that deliver the most natural-looking tan.
Airbrushing can give you the best indoor tan. There’s no need to spend hours under the sun or use tanning beds. A single airbrushing session doesn’t last long and still delivers a perfect result.
Airbrush Contouring Benefits
Contouring is one of the biggest benefits of airbrushing. Traditional tanning methods don’t give you much control over the process. You can get a relatively even tan, but there’s no room to tailor it to the client’s features. Airbrushing gives the technician more control so they can:
- Contour the body to make it look leaner and more defined.
- Highlight the most attractive aspects of the body, giving your features a more natural glow.
- Adding some muscle definition wherever necessary.
- Giving you an overall toned appearance.
Contouring can transform a client’s features and give them a complete makeover in a single tanning session.
Contact us at Veranda Sun if you want to know more about the benefits of airbrushing. We can explain the process in detail, providing a list of pros and cons for you to consider. We will also provide aftercare tips to ensure your tan lasts for a long time.