Carrots, pumpkin seeds, leafy greens, pineapples and banana can make your skin glow
– Carrots: Carrots have a high amount of beta-carotene, the precursor for vitamin A, among the common vegetables. Vitamin A is necessary for shiny and healthy hair and scalp.
– Pumpkin seeds: They are excellent source of zinc, sulphur and vitamin A. These help in building strong hair.
– Leafy greens: Be sure to eat beauty foods high in silica, which include leafy green vegetables, as well as a wide range of plant foods high in minerals and vitamins to grow strong, healthy nails.
– Pineapple: It promotes efficient digestion, which is what soft beautiful skin is dependent on. Pineapple is also high in vitamin C, which helps in the formation of collagen, a protein that helps grow new skin and blood vessels.
– Bananas: Lack of beauty sleep is a big contributor to dark under-eye circles, and bananas are rich in vitamin B6, which helps ward off irritability and insomnia, as well as magnesium, which promotes better sleep patterns.
Contact Veranda Sun
At Veranda Sun in Boulder, we care about your health. Stop by for a visit or contact us to learn more about other great ways to help your body feel great and stay beautiful. Have questions? Ask us. Or visit us and lets talk!
You might also be interested in reading more related topics from our Blog: 4 Tips to Maintaining Healthy Vitamin D Levels, Get Your Vitamin D Even When It’s Cold, or Skin Care Tips for the Cold Season.
Follow us on Facebook for beauty and health tips every week and be sure you never miss any of our tanning specials, membership prices and special deals.
Veranda Sun helps you discover new ways to stay healthy and beautiful!