A Designer Skin cooling lotion
Liberate is our lotion of the month for August. So take advantage of this great sale! This professional quality tanning lotion can be yours for only $69 +Tax (Reg. $99), this month only.
Check out its great features:
- Radically Dark Natural Bronzers: delivers an immediate boost in bronze color that is DHA-free (no maintenance, streak-free/stain-free bronzers).
- Natural Skin Guardian Complex: an extract derived from the leaves of the candle tree that protects skin against aging.
- Cool Burst Botanicals: provide a gentle cooling sensation.
- StandOut Techonology: helps relieve melanin from stress caused by oxidation, restores balance, and protects the skin’s youthful appearance. The balance restoration helps prolong the tan and reduce fading, giving you longer lasting tan.
- Moisturizers: help to hydrate the skin to maintain moisture & balance, keeping skin healthy for maximum effect.
- ATO (Anti-Bacterial Complex): neutralizes after-tan odor
Why should I use a professional indoor tanning lotion?
You may be led to think a tanning lotion is not really necessary for indoor tanning. However, understanding how the tanning process works, will help to change your mind. Indoor tanning and natural UV exposure can cause skin dehydration if no products are used. Tanning lotions will help to replenish the moisture lost during the tanning session and help to improve your results. You’ll get a darker and quicker tan, and it will last longer.
Professional indoor tanning lotions, like the Designer Skin products available at Veranda Sun Tanning, contain specific ingredients that promote tanning and melanin synthesis. They are bio-engineered to topically provide vitamins and skin care ingredients that may have depleted during tanning.
The main benefit of using professional indoor tanning lotions vs over-the-counter lotions, is that commercial lotions don’t have the necessary ingredients to maximize your tanning results and extend its life. They also lack the same effectiveness of completely replenishing skin moisture that may have been lost during a tanning session.
Veranda Sun Tanning: Boulder’s Bronzing Paradise!
Come visit us and discover why we are the best tanning salon in Boulder: our lamps are always new, we have 19 sun beds in total and we have the best deals in tanning every month to help you achieve the perfect tan all year round! And if you are very sensitive to the sun or don’t want any UV at all, you can try our sunless tanning alternatives.
Our professional and friendly tanning technicians will determine your skin type and help you get a good idea of where to start. Like our Facebook page or add Veranda Sun Google+ to your circles to keep up to date with our specials and Vitamin D News blog.