How do you decide between sun bed tanning and spray tanning? Learn the pros and cons of each in this guide to choosing between sun bed or spray tanning. Spray tanning has become popular over the last few years, but some people still prefer a good old-fashioned sun bed to get that glowing tan. Which method is best? Read on to find out more about each form of tanning, then determine which one works best for you based on your lifestyle and needs.
What are the Benefits of Sun Beds?
Sun beds offer a number of benefits, including the following:
- They’re affordable. Sun beds are typically much cheaper than spray tans, making them a great option if you’re on a budget.
- They’re convenient. Sun beds are available in many locations, so you can go when it’s most convenient for your schedule.
- They don’t have any odor. Unlike traditional self-tanning lotions that often have an unpleasant scent, sun bed sessions will leave you smelling fresh without any unpleasant odors clinging to your skin.
- They’re safe for all skin types.
What are the Benefits of Spray Tans?
Here are the benefits of spray tans:
- They give you an even coverage.
- They can be customized to your liking.
- They are less likely to cause skin cancer.
- They don’t require as much time commitment.
- They are less expensive than sun beds.
What are the Disadvantages of Each Type of Tanning (Sunbeds Vs. Sprays)?
Disadvantages of sun beds include the risk of skin cancer, premature aging, and dehydration. Sun beds can also be more time-consuming. Disadvantages of spray tans include the risk of inhaling chemicals, uneven application, and potential staining of clothing.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to get a tan, spray tans are the way to go. However, if you’re looking for a more natural-looking tan that will last longer, sun beds are the better option. Make sure to go to a tanning salon like Veranda Sun, who will help you make the best decision for you.