Tips On What Not To Use For An Indoor Tanning Session
When you come in for an indoor tanning session at Veranda Sun you will be asked to remove everything that may affect the way that the UV rays work on your skin. Our staff knows best how to help you protect your skin and guarantee the best tan.
Staff will instruct you to:
- Remove all unnecessary clothing in your private tanning room
- This includes not wearing jewelry or accessories during the session
- Avoid the use of perfume or cologne, or remove it prior to tanning
- Remove all makeup
- Take off your glasses and use safety googles
- Avoid any other product that may be photosensitive or may cause an allergic reaction on your skin during tanning. Ask our staff if you have any questions.
- View some WikiHow tips on how to care for your skin after your tanning session
We hope you feel better prepared for your next visit to Veranda Sun.
If you want to get to know us, or have any questions about tanning in Boulder, Colorado, contact us. We’ll be glad to help.
Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Or stop by for a visit:
Veranda Sun is located directly across the street from the 29th Street Mall on the North East Corner of 30th and Arapahoe Ave, in the King Soopers Shopping Center. ONLY 5 minute drive from Campus, 10 minutes from anywhere in Boulder!
Follow us on Twitter @VerandaSun for more tips, discounts and Vitamin D News!